Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Difference Between Special Auctions and Featured Auctions?
Featured Auctions (FA) – The Sale Bill is professionally prepared and presented on B&B.
- Pictures are altered, enhanced, sized and presented throughout the sale bill in the areas of text where the items are described.
- Each auctioneers’ sale bill Internet presentation at the top, at the bottom and on the edges is specifically prepared and designed to be unique to that particular auctioneer.
- Each sale bill has two or more Banners on the B&B Banner pages and Homepage that click directly to each sale bill.
- Only Featured Auctions Calendars are available on the Featured Auctions Calendar Page.
- Only Featured Auctions Banners are available on the Featured Auctions Banner Pages. However, all Featured Auctions Calendars and Banners are highlighted and presented on the appropriate Special Auctions pages (double advertising & value).
- Each Featured Auctions sale bill, banner and calendar listing is hand prepared and on the Internet at B&B within hours of its submission to B&B.
- Featured Auction sales and/or auctioneers must (a) be approved, (b) come from auctioneers and/or auction businesses who pay a yearly fee (three choices and price levels of participation), (c) have a minimal webpage on B&B for linking purposes (insignificant single pages referred to as websites by some consolidators), (d) have a Business Banner on all six Featured Auctions Banner Pages with their business, address, telephone number and email address, and (e) may order 11×17 Multi-Colored Paper Sale Bills at the most competitive price offered in the industry.
Fast – Professional
Call 800-503-2221 for Details of Becoming a Bidders and Buyers.com – Featured Auctionee
Special Auctions (SA) – The Sale Bill is presented on B&Bs Special Auctions Sale Bill Page in the form that the auctioneer submits it (similar to submitting a sale bill to Auction Zip or other consolidators like Top Auctions – copy and paste or whatever).
- Pictures are emailed to B&B (similar to the Auction Zip method) and placed above or below the sale bill (similar to Top Auctions or Auction Zip’s photo gallery)
- Auctioneers can submit a FREE Auction Announcement and a FREE Calendar/Mini Sale Bill and select a FREE Banner.
- Auctioneers have the opportunity to submit their free sale bill as described above. Pictures can be emailed as described above for a fee as low as 30 cents per picture. Pictures (unlike on other websites) will be minimally enhanced if needed.
- Free sale bills with pictures require, at the minimum, a free Calendar Listing submission to be linked to the free sale bill and a $20 Banner to be selected from the “Click Here To Select Your Banner” blue buttons throughout the B&B website. That $20 Banner clicks directly to your free Sale Bill on the Special Auction Sale Bill Page.
- The larger Multi-Colored Individualized Banners and 11×17 Multi-Colored Paper Sale Bills are also available to go with Special Auctions Free Announcements, Calendars and Sale Bills
Self Entry – Free Advertising
Click the blue buttons to self enter your free advertising on the Special Auctions Pages.
2. What does the New biddersandbuyers.com website seem more desirable and usable to auction buyers than does Auction Zip and most all other auction advertising websites?
Because it was designed for the auction buyers to get what they want simply and quickly whether they be new to computers and the Internet or they be old hands at it. Second, because it was designed to be attractive, informative, mildly entertaining and non-boring. Third, because it is not a clutter of related and unrelated advertising, that confuse and irritate the auction buyer. Fourth, because it was designed to serve the auction industry’s customer as opposed to being designed to make money for the auctioneer, the sale holders and the website owner. Customers, Sale Buyers, come first; Sellers, auctioneers, sale holders, and website owners come second.
3. Why does the biddersandbuyers.com website have both Featured Auctions (FA) and Special Auctions (SA)?
Because auctioneers are like all other segments of society. Some realize the value to their customers (auction buyers) and themselves of first class advertising, promotion, customer service, employee care, unique programs and offerings and branding. On the other hand some believe that doing the least possible (which in most cases mean doing what I’ve always done and spending the least dollars possible) is sufficient. Approximately 200 auctioneers hold over 90 percent of the auctions held annually in Illinois. Their first question is hardly ever, “What does it cost?” The first question of the rest is – – “How…” Of course you guessed it.
If biddersandbuyers.com is going to serve the auction industry’s customers (auction buyers) we have to service both types of auctioneers. FA sale bills are professional, all have Banners that click to the sale bill and cost money. SA sale bills are free, self entered via the auctioneer’s least expensive means and give the sale buyers information in a manner those SA auctioneers deem adequate. Then again, for the customers’ benefit, biddersandbuyers.com comes along and gathers up all the rest and emails them to the auction industry’s customers, free of charge for now – – Compliments of Bidders and Buyers.com.
4. What is the difference between Featured Auctioneers and Special Auctioneers?
Special Auctioneers do whatever they choose, whenever they choose, the way they choose. They self enter their material, their material appears as they give it to us. Some B&B products utilized by Featured Auctioneers are available to Special Auctioneers and some are not. Special Auctioneers sales have an Auction Announcement on B&B whether they self enter it or not. Their sale bills are emailed to auction buyers free of charge if requested – – Compliments of bidders and buyers.com – – no matter what they look like or where they are published on the Internet. Remember Bidders and Buyers.com serves the auction buyers first. We are very certain, the buying public will, at an ever increasing rate, chose auctioneers and auctions to patronize based upon the professionalism and services offered. Refer above to the Featured Auctions portion of the answer to Frequently Asked Questions #1 to see the specific differences between what Featured Auctions Auctioneers do as compared to what Special Auction Auctioneers provide in the world of whatever – whenever – however. You the Auction Buyers are in charge; let the auctioneer know your opinion.